WEEK 13 (01/05/2023 - 05/05/2023)

 

MONDAY, 1ST MAY 2023

Namaste everyone! This is week 13's blog from teacher Bal! So, on May 1, 2023, a Monday, I did not go to school due to the labour day public holiday. Labour Day is a holiday that honors the efforts of labour. 
Happy Labor Day everyone!


TUESDAY, 2ND MAY 2023

The second day of week 13 is here. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend school today as I was feeling under the weather. As a result, I had no activities today; it was simply a rest day for me. I'm looking forward to returning to school tomorrow!

WEDNESDAY, 3RD MAY 2023

I'm finally back in school. This morning, I arrived at school early. I gave Puan Hasnah my MC for verification. I just had one lesson today, from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m., with my 1 Elit students. It was a listening session. Students were able to fill in the spaces with sentences from the audio and they circle the correct responses to the questions after listening to the audio. My students, from what I could see, were developing their listening abilities in order to focus better. Students scribble down the crucial information they heard from the audio, word for word on a piece of paper before writing proper sentences.

Student's work.



THURSDAY, 4TH MAY 2023

Today is the second to last day of week 13. Due to Wesak Day, there was no school today. During Wesak Day, Malaysian Buddhists commemorate Buddha's birth, enlightenment, and death. I spent the entire day at home working on lesson ideas for next week's class. 

Happy Wesak Day!

FRIDAY, 5TH MAY 2023

Today is the last day of Week 13. My morning began with the Moral students gathering in Bilik Seminar. Puan Rada, the in-charge teacher, led a prayer with all of the Indian students. Dewan Al-Razi hosted a Yassin recital for Muslim students. Following Puan Rada's session, the Moral students participated in a game called Werewolf, which was led by teacher Ashivini. We spent thirty minutes playing the game. Following the session, I returned to the staffroom for my weekly lesson plan consultation with Madam Michelle. I opted to finish my logbook today because I didn't have any classes. This pretty much sums up my Friday! Thank you very much!

Friday prayers.

Werewolf game.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 16 (22/05/2023 - 26/05/2023)

WEEK 1 (6/02/2023 - 11/02/2023)

Week 20 (19/06/2023 - 23/06/2023)