WEEK 15 (15/05/2023 - 19/05/2023)

MONDAY, 15TH MAY 2023

Hello everyone, and welcome back to my blog! The 15th week begins today. I started my early morning by taking a picture of my new attire because life is short, therefore capture the most of every outfit. I entered 1 Cemerlang promptly at 8 in the morning. I decided to introduce the email format to my 1 Cemerlang students because it was a non-textbook activity today. The email discussed the benefits and drawbacks of technology. I walked students through the steps of how to write an essay step by step.At 9 a.m., I entered 1 Elit and the understudies took in a similar example as it was in 1 Cemerlang. All students present from 1 Cemerlang and 1 Elit successfully figured out how to concentrate and understand the configuration of an email quite well. 

The essay lesson.

Email.


New outfit today!

TUESDAY, 16TH MAY 2023

Have you ever considered what exceptional event the world celebrates on the sixteenth of May every year? After all, it is Teacher's Day! I'm actually celebrating Teacher's Day for the very first time. I was unable to celebrate the ceremony during diploma because I was attending my practicum during the COVID-19 pandemic. My school planned a regular class session today because the teacher's day celebration is scheduled for tomorrow. I had two classes today. My first and second classes each had 1 Cemerlang and 1 Elit students. Today's session emphasised listening skills. Students from both classrooms were required to pay attention to an announcement. Following that, they were required to list five activities to complete the announcement, and the students were able to construct a flow chart for it. The lesson was exceptionally fruitful.

Happy teacher's day ❤️

WEDNESDAY, 17TH MAY 2023

It is Teacher's Day Celebration in SMK Bayan Lepas. The ceremony was followed by the tentative. Since the students had a potluck session during my English period, I was unable to enter 1 Elit's class today to teach. I began my day with morning assembly for teacher's day. I would like to express my appreciation to the school for giving me the chance to enjoy my teacher's day. When I received gifts from the school's students, I was overjoyed and excited. Following that, at precisely 10 a.m., I went with Madam Michelle to her class, 1 Budiman, for the potluck session. I organized the tables, blended the Sarsi cordial beverage as well as cleaned the class before and after the potluck session. I had 'Nasi Impit', chicken curry, brownies, creampuffs, sandwich, jam, new organic products as well as pudding caramel. It was a long day, but I will definitely treasure every moment of it. The potluck ended at two in the afternoon. 

The ceremony's tentative.






Thank you SMK Bayan Lepas and my students for this teacher's day experience 🥰


THURSDAY, 18TH MAY 2023
Today is the second last day of Week 15. There were no specific activities planned for this morning. Today, I was meant to enter 1 Cemerlang for my grammar class at 12.30 p.m., but all of the students were involved in a Mathematics camp in Bilik Seminar from 12 p.m. to 1.30 p.m. As a result, I had no classes or reliefs today. I chose to finish the evaluation lesson plan and materials for next week.

FRIDAY, 19TH MAY 2023
I do not have any classes to teach today because it is Friday. Consequently, I made the decision to meet with Madam Michelle to talk about my lesson plans and her expectations for my second evaluation the following week. Today, I promptly left school for home at 12 p.m. Much thanks to you for visiting my blog this week. See you next Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 16 (22/05/2023 - 26/05/2023)

WEEK 1 (6/02/2023 - 11/02/2023)

Week 20 (19/06/2023 - 23/06/2023)