WEEK 2 (13/02/2023 - 17/02/2023)

 MONDAY, 13TH FEBRUARY 2023

The second week of my internship is approaching. I had school last Saturday, so today was a planned holiday for all teachers participating in the graduation ceremony. 

Official letter of today's holiday


TUESDAY, 14TH FEBRUARY 2023
Today is the first official day of the SPM exam! Today's SPM English-speaking exam was scheduled for form five students. All of the teachers congregated to wish the candidates for speaking well. I decided to borrow all the English textbooks because I did not have any classes today. Reading the textbook chapter by chapter and making bullet points in my notebook prepared me for teaching shortly.
Break a leg dear form five students!


WEDNESDAY, 15TH FEBRUARY 2023
Today, I arrived at school pretty early. I headed to the school canteen to enjoy a leisurely breakfast after being the first teacher to thumbprint the attendance. After breakfast, I had all of my relief courses, so I was extremely busy. To summarize and describe each activity carried out during my relief classes, I created a Microsoft Word document.

Relief classes


THURSDAY, 16TH FEBRUARY 2023
I was asked by Puan Fatimah to assist Puan Rada in turning the findings of the SPM trial into graphs using Microsoft Excel. Since today is the second-to-last day of classes before a month of school holidays, I helped Puan Rada. I found Puan Rada to be a smart cookie and modest. To make updating the findings of the SPM trial easier for her, she came up with her own formula. I spent the entire day with Puan Rada.

FRIDAY, 17TH FEBRUARY 2023
Today is the last day of class. This morning, there was a potluck for the teachers in the staffroom. For teachers who were born in January and February, Puan Fatimah funded cakes. I was invited to participate in the potluck by the teachers. The teachers did a brief interview to know me better. All of the teachers and students began departing for the holidays at precisely noon. I believe the best method for me to start my career as a teacher is with these two weeks of practicum. Happy holidays!



Pictures of the day!

To conclude,

SWOT analysis




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 16 (22/05/2023 - 26/05/2023)

WEEK 1 (6/02/2023 - 11/02/2023)

Week 20 (19/06/2023 - 23/06/2023)