WEEK 11 (17/04/2023 - 21/04/2023)

 

MONDAY, 17TH APRIL 2023

Welcome back to Teacher Bal's blog! Well, today is week 11! I started this morning with the student leader's award during assembly. About eighty students received letters of appointment to leaders. Puan Fatimah praised and congratulated all these students on their election as school leaders. She hopes these students shine like a diamond. After the awards ceremony, teachers and students had an Eid Day photography session led by Ustaz Tuafik. The teachers wore their Eid costumes for the photography session today. We had fun taking lots of photos as well as videos. It was a memorable day! After the photo shoot, I only managed to get into class of 1 Elit for my English class. Since today's lesson is about listening skills, my students were able to name musical instruments after listening to their pitch and they completed sentences in a game called "Hotseat". When I use the method of games like “Hotseat”, students tend to enjoy my lesson more. Students commented that this type of game not only improves their English skills but also connects them with their classmates.



Student leader's award ceremony!

Program tentative for today and tomorrow.




SMK Bayan Lepas teachers.


TUESDAY, 18TH APRIL 2023

Today is the last day of the school year before the Eid vacation. Today was Ihya Ramadan for the Muslim pupils. My day is spent creating lesson ideas and resources for my impending assessment. Because Madam Michelle was too preoccupied with her job today, I opted to finish and arrange my lesson plan on my own. We returned home today at 1.30 p.m. Today's classes were also canceled. Eid's school vacations will begin tomorrow, April 19th, 2023, and will last through May 1st, 2023. This, I suppose, sums up my final day of week 11. I want to wish each and every one of you a very Happy Eid! I will see you in week 13!

List of school holidays.

Happy Eid loves!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 16 (22/05/2023 - 26/05/2023)

WEEK 1 (6/02/2023 - 11/02/2023)

Week 20 (19/06/2023 - 23/06/2023)