Week 19 (12/06/2023 - 16/06/2023)

WEDNESDAY, 14TH JUNE 2023 

Today is the last day of exams for my one Cemerlang and one Elit students. Today, I was in charge of 1 Elit's class for their art exam. I made certain that all pupils had their colour pencils and that their exam papers were handed on time.

Looking after 1 Elit's class for their art exam


THURSDAY, 15TH JUNE 2023

There were no examinations today! I only have 1 Cemerlang class. Today I decided to teach a new syllabus for my speaking lesson. It was about spending wisely. By the end of today's class, my students had successfully acted out the supplied dialogue, noted the reasons why people buy on impulse, and listed techniques to avoid impulsive buying. I enjoy watching my students perform role plays in class because it encourages them to think creatively and critically. 

FRIDAY, 16TH JUNE 2023

Because it is a Friday and I had no classes today, I opted to grade my students' test papers. Teacher Norain, who was in charge of creating Form One's exam papers, gave me the marking scheme for the examination papers. Teacher Norain told me how to grade the papers of the students. I was having trouble marking the essay section, but teacher Norain explained me all of the criteria that I needed to cross check in order to give my students grades. I brought the exam papers home to finish marking them over the weekend. That's all for now; I'll see you next week!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 16 (22/05/2023 - 26/05/2023)

WEEK 1 (6/02/2023 - 11/02/2023)

Week 20 (19/06/2023 - 23/06/2023)